We are always looking for
energetic individuals who
would like a career
If you have experience in aircraft paint
or maybe automotive paint experience,
or maybe you want to start a new
career, aviation is a great field.
Maybe you have no experience -
we have a training program just for you!
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - HR GENERALIST
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter, individual who loves a challenge! A minimum five years experience in human resources with a PHR or SPHR. Working experience of Microsoft Office and Access as well as complete knowledge of ADA, FMLA, EEO, DOL and Affirmative Actions programs is a must!
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
· Placing ads for open positions
· Screening applicants and making appointments
· Working closely with LA Workforce and creating recruitment opportunities
· New hire orientation
· Benefit communication and enrollment
· Communicating company policies and procedures to new hires as well as current employees
· Providing day to day guidance and advice to managers and department head personnel on employee matters such as performance, attendance, discipline, sexual harassment, violence issues, equal opportunity and affirmative action policies
· Ensuring regulatory compliance with all matters dealing with human resources and employees including the DOL, FMLA, COBRA, ADA, EEO and Affirmative Action
· Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the company and employees
· Administering performance management systems
· Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity
· Performing all administrative functions and all other duties related to human resources
· Provides input on workforce development and planning
· Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
· Assist with other office activities as needed
The HR Generalist reports to the Chief Financial Officer but works daily with the President and other managers. AvEx offers a competitive wage depending on experience along with a benefits package including paid employee medical, vision, life, holidays and vacation with optional dental, AFLAC and 401(k) retirement plan. Please visit our website to learn more about our company www.avexpainting.com. Qualified applicants may email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit LA Works at 101 Ember Drive, New Iberia, LA 70560 to apply in person. Because of security reasons, we are unable to accept applications on site.
Aviation Exteriors Louisiana, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates must have previous experience in auto body paint or aircraft paint with knowledge and skills of proper methods and techniques to remove, repair, and apply various exterior aircraft surface coatings - including primer, paint, epoxy, and polyurethane; must be able to operate, maintain, and clean electrostatic paint guns; must be able to read and follow blueprint directions; must pass DOT drug screen, subject to random drug screens.
Service Helpers Preppers and Painter’s Helpers
This position assist in preparing the aircraft for paint. Tasks include sanding, chemically and manually stripping the aircraft, masking the aircraft, washing the aircraft and preparing the aircraft for various processes. Previous work experience is a plus, however, recent graduates, unemployed workers, individuals looking to change trades
are encouraged to consider this entry level position. This position is a career path to a painter
position should an employee want to train for a paint position or management position.
This is a DOT drug screen position, subject to random drug screens.
This position is very important in our company. Tasks include monitoring the movement of all lifts around aircraft and ensuring employees work safely, it also includes maintaining safety items with regard to the housekeeping, the hangar and various equipment. This is a non-DOT drug screen position, subject to random drug screens.
Requirements for All Positions:
All of our positions require workers wear a respirator and other safety devices, pass pulmonary function test, work any of 7 days a week, day or night, work holidays and overtime, show up on time, work their full shift, work in warm and cold climates, work around and with chemicals, lift at least 30 pounds, and spend
the majority of their work time standing and walking. We are a drug free company
and every employee is subject to random drug screens.
AvEx offers competitive pay for all positions with an accelerated pay scale for workers who are eager to work hard and accept challenges to better themselves. These type of workers show up on time consistently,
do not miss work, follow work assignments, go above and beyond to achieve their goals,
and have positive attitudes.
AvEx pays 100% of the employee’s health, vision & life insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
We also offer 401k retirement plan, profit sharing and optional AFLAC, dental and family coverage.
AvEx is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information call 337-365-6446
Aviation Exteriors Louisiana, Inc.
Visit our FaceBook Page